Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wong Ah Wah

wongahwah-003.jpg


~Fried toong Fun~


wongahwah-004.jpg


~Grilled Chicken Wings~


wongahwah-006.jpg


~Balitong~


 


I started eating Wong Ah Wah's grilled chicken wings since I started going to Broadway to Latin dance with my dad, his friends and my partner. Sometimes, dad or his friends would order the chicken wings and that's how I got to know about Wong Ah Wah. Eversince then, I think after I got back from USA, I would go there once a while with friends to eat the balitong and chicken wings without fail. I have tried other 'balitong' and chicken wings before, but none of them can be compared to WAW. Not to mention the chili sauce that comes with the chicken wings. Oh, by the way, it is located in at Jalan Alor if you have not tried it before.

0 comments: