Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fish Paste With Egg Patties










Ingredients
300g fish paste
4-5 eggs
1 stalk of spring onion, finely chopped (optional)
1.5tbsp soya sauce
1 small piece of mui heong salted fish (optional)
Dashes of pepper
4 tbsp of cooking oil

Method
1. Mix fish paste with all the ingredients except cooking oil. Mash the fish paste and salted fish.
2. Heat up wok with oil.
3. Pour some fish paste mixture into the wok (depends on how big your wok is). You can separate into two or three sessions.
4. Pan fry on slow or medium heat.
5. Turn the mixture over and keep on pan frying till the fish paste is cooked.
6. Serve hot with best with Kg Koh Chilli Sauce.

7 comments:

Mumsgather said...

That looks very delicious and wholesome but the fish must be very fresh otherwise it'll smell fish yah. What type of fish is best for fish paste?

MamaJo said...

Geee..I usually did that, but, with pork minced....didn't know that I can switch using fish paste....I will try soon :P

JK said...

Hey, that's nice. I wanna try this.

Jacss said...

emmm....a good idea & i'm sure it's tempting to the kids!

slavemom said...

Not so simple if need to make the fish paste urself. (yes, I'm that lazy hehehe)

Momisodes said...

That looks wonderful! I bet my daughter would love that :)

Anonymous said...

mumsgather, the type of fish to make fish paste is usually 'kau yue'. i dont make it myself, too much work, bought it from market.

mamajo, ya, can definitely use fish paste

jo-n, good luck and let me know if it taste ok

jacs, perhaps but not too often..kiki

slavemom, oh no, i bought the fish paste from the fish seller, i wouldnt wanna waste time doing it, no maid ler..